A new season calls for some new recipes!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
3 ¼ cup of almond flour
2 large sweet potatos
2.5 cups of almond milk
3 tbsp of coconut oil
2 tbsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of flx seed meal
1 TBSP cinnamon
– Big handfuls of both blueberries and blackberries
– 3 tbsp of lemon juice
– ¼ cup of coconut sugar
1. Heat sauce pan on medium-low heat
2. mix all pancake ingredients, (I used a .blender)until smooth
3. put a tbsp of coconut oil in the sauce pan, medium to low heat.
4. scoop ¼ cup of the pancake mix and dollop onto pan.
5. allow the pancake to cook until it begins to bubble.
6. flip! and cook until golden brown