For the perfect protein-filled cookie that’s ready in just minutes, try a batch of these Cocoa Whey No-Bake Cookies! They taste just like your favorite peanut butter cups, but made with natural sweetener and a bit of protein.
- 1 c. creamy, natural peanut butter or almond butter (no added sugar or oils)
- ½ c. honey
- ¼ c. butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. cacao powder
- 2 scoops Proteins Whey
- 2 ½ c. whole rolled oats
- Add the peanut butter, honey, butter, and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cacao powder, Whey, and whole rolled oats. Stir vigorously until well-mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of the dough onto a lined sheet pan. Place in the freezer or refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.