Number II of the Ice Pops Series
These ice pops are the perfect remedy for a hot day or a sugar craving. For an extra serve of fruit, try making this fun little recipe with your friends! It only has two ingredients!
– 1 Litre coconut water
– Fresh fruit of your choice
You will also need an ice-block mould set and some paddle pop sticks. Alternatively, you can use a small plastic cup as a mould.
1. Chop the fruit into small pieces (I chose kiwi fruit and raspberries, however you can use whatever fruit you like!).
2. Place a few pieces of fruit in the ice-block moulds.
3. Fill moulds with coconut water until almost full.
4. Insert paddle pop sticks and apply lids.
5. Freeze for 12-24 hours.
6. Gently remove the ice pop from the outer mould.
Love and light,